Suspects sought in robbery of cash advance business in NW Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities need the public's help in the search for the suspects responsible for a robbery at an area cash advance business in northwest Harris County.
On April 10 at around 4:30pm, Harris County Sheriff's Office deputies were dispatched to a cash advance business located on the 10900 block of Grant Road where they say a female victim told them an unidentified suspect entered the storefront wielding a handgun and demanding cash from the victim.
She was forcefully led to the back of the store where a safe was located. A second suspect emerged and began assisting the first suspect by gathering cash from the safe.
Deputies say after the suspects pillaged the storefront, they fled in an unknown direction.
Surveillance cameras at the storefront captured the attack on video. Both suspects were described as black males.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713-222-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Houston car thieves' wish list 45 min ago
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- 'Ban Bossy' campaign to empower girls to lead
- More Houstonians using METRO system
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Woman accused of preying on elderly man
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- Police: Miley fan sneaked into Omaha dressing room
- 'Burger King baby' now seeks birth mom on Facebook