Man sought in dollar store robbery in east Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Law enforcement officials are searching for an unidentified suspect responsible for a recent robbery at an east Houston dollar store.
On April 21, Harris County Sheriff's Office deputies responded to a reported robbery at a dollar store located in the 500 block of Normandy. Deputies say a female victim advised them that a man, wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, approached the service counter at approximately 12:20pm and produced a plastic bag and ordered the victim to surrender the contents of the register.
After the victim complied, the suspect fled the scene in an unknown direction.
Surveillance cameras captured images of the suspect inside the store. The suspect is described as a black male with a tattoo of a tear drop under his left eye. At the time of the offense, the suspect was wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, black pants and gloves.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspect is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713-222-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash 12 min ago
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- Residents on edge after Montgomery Co. flu deaths
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- East Texas company making healthcare affordable
- Video: Lovie Smith interviews with Texans
- Video: JJ Watt now a superhero
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Casey Curry's Friday forecast
17 min ago