Hit-and-run driver who struck a mom, daughter on their go-kart in north Houston sought
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities are searching for the hit-and-run driver who struck a mother and daughter on their go-kart, then fled the scene.
On May 19 at around 12:20am, a woman and her young daughter were riding a go-kart in the 3000 block of Parker Road in north Houston. As they rode through the street, police say a maroon Lincoln SUV driving at an accelerated rate of speed, struck the victims, and fled the scene.
The 27-year-old female sustained a broken arm and separated shoulder. Her 7-year-old daughter suffered bruising and an injury to the head. Both were transported by ambulance to a nearby hospital where they received treatment for their injuries.
The suspect vehicle is described as a maroon 2010-2012 Lincoln Navigator or Lincoln Aviator. The suspected driver is described as a Hispanic female.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspect is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713-222-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire 26 min ago
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash
- Brightening the holiday for underprivileged kids
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 15 min ago
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach 34 min ago
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- SW Houston family loses puppy in overnight fire
- Boy, 10, dies after being trapped in snowbank
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates 14 min ago
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Three Webster officers go before judge today