Reward for information on payday loan store robbery in northwest Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Crime Stoppers is offering a reward if you can help Houston police identify a man who robbed a northwest Houston payday loan store at gunpoint last month.
The robbery happened around 10:20am at a payday loan business in the 5400 block of Antoine Street.
According to officials, the suspect approached a victim and displayed a weapon. Holding the victim at gunpoint, the suspect demanded the contents of the store's register.
The man fled on foot in an unknown direction with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Investigators said the suspect is described as a black male between the ages of 20 and 30 years. He was between 5 feet 10 inches and 6 feet tall and weighed 170-200 pounds.
The suspect is also described as having pierced ears and was last seen wearing diamond-shaped earrings. At the time of the robbery, he was wearing a gray T-shirt and a black Cincinnati Reds baseball cap.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspect is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713-222-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool 3 min ago
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old
- Two injured when SUV drives into barber shop
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight 22 min ago
- Missing Malaysian Airlines flight changed course 54 min ago
- Neighbor helps nab fence-jumping burglary suspects