Sketches released of suspects in teen sex assault
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Crime Stoppers and investigators with the Houston Police Department are searching for two unidentified males responsible for abducting a teenage female, and continuously sexually assaulting her.
On Tuesday, June 25, at about 8:30pm, a teenage girl was walking westbound on the 5500 block of Desoto Street. As she walked, authorities say two Hispanic men between the ages of 40 - 45 years forced her into the back of a small black four door vehicle with dark tinted windows.
The victim reported the vehicle had red interior lighting and a pair of white baby shoes hanging from the rearview mirror. After being forced into the vehicle, the teenage victim was driven behind a wall on the same block, where the two males took turns sexually assaulting her in the backseat.
Both suspects were dressed in blue uniform work shirts, which appeared to have been issued by the same company. The first suspect is described as a Hispanic male, approximately 35- 40 years of age, with a slender build and standing approximately 5'7" tall. The first male's uniform may have had the name Jerry printed upon a name patch. The second suspect is described as a Hispanic male, approximately 40 - 45 years of age, standing approximately 5-10"-5'11" tall.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713-222-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspectsin this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
crime stoppers, crime tracker
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Foul weather threatens to snarl US holiday travel
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthrough year' 24 min ago
- FBISD approves new GPA-exempt courses 40 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1 15 min ago
- Santa sparks impromptu marriage ceremony 12 min ago
- Man tries to grab woman jogging on trail 17 min ago
- No charges for Harris Co. judge accused of falsifying records
- Elf on the Shelf stress hits some parents hard
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- Brightening the holiday for underprivileged kids