Sketches released of suspects in teen sex assault
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Crime Stoppers and investigators with the Houston Police Department are searching for two unidentified males responsible for abducting a teenage female, and continuously sexually assaulting her.
On Tuesday, June 25, at about 8:30pm, a teenage girl was walking westbound on the 5500 block of Desoto Street. As she walked, authorities say two Hispanic men between the ages of 40 - 45 years forced her into the back of a small black four door vehicle with dark tinted windows.
The victim reported the vehicle had red interior lighting and a pair of white baby shoes hanging from the rearview mirror. After being forced into the vehicle, the teenage victim was driven behind a wall on the same block, where the two males took turns sexually assaulting her in the backseat.
Both suspects were dressed in blue uniform work shirts, which appeared to have been issued by the same company. The first suspect is described as a Hispanic male, approximately 35- 40 years of age, with a slender build and standing approximately 5'7" tall. The first male's uniform may have had the name Jerry printed upon a name patch. The second suspect is described as a Hispanic male, approximately 40 - 45 years of age, standing approximately 5-10"-5'11" tall.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713-222-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspectsin this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
crime stoppers, crime tracker
- Man recovering after freak lawn-mowing accident 17 min ago
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston
- Man allegedly seen on video during burglary charged
- It's Free Stuff Friday!
- Police: Man suffocated son so he could play video games
- Easter on 4/20, pot holy day; pastors reach out 15 min ago
- University overstated fiscal health by some $23M 25 min ago
- Man avoids $525 fine for soda refill
- Two people inside parked car shot, one fatally
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in San Antonio
- Woman forgives son's killer at the gallows
- Chipotle plans first price hike in 3 years