Metal theft caught on camera in Harris County; Reward offered for information
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Crime Stoppers and investigators with the Harris County Sheriff's Office are searching for men who were caught on surveillance video stealing $5,000 worth of metal.
It happened at a utility plant in the 12600 of Wellington Parkway in Harris County. An employee arrived at work July 17 and found that portions of the chain-link fence had been stolen.
The two suspects were described as white or Hispanic males, about 25-35 years old.
Surveillance cameras along the fence line ran while the suspects committed the theft. Anyone with information about the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713-222-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star 51 min ago
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one 25 min ago
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW 50 min ago
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston 33 min ago
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Rockets rally for OT win over Blazers
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub
- Amazing images from midair accident in Florida
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident