Robbery suspect seen on camera accused of multiple cell phone store robberies
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police are trying to track down a man responsible for several cell phone store robberies in the past few months.
According to investigators, all of the robberies possibly linked to this suspect have been along the North Freeway since May.
Most recently, on July 19, the man went to a cell store on North Shepherd near West Little York . He posed as a customer and then used a gun to rob an employee and steal the employee's car.
The suspect is described as a black male between 30-40 years old, standing 6 feet 2-5 inches tall and weighing 220-260 pounds. Witnesses report that the suspect often wears camouflage pants, ball caps and is armed with a revolver. The suspect has been seen driving an older green Honda Civic or Accord.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- Corvette driver killed by suspected drunk driver
- Fast food restaurant held up by armed suspects
- Mom confesses to killing 3 young daughters 44 min ago
- Jet makes emergency landing in Honolulu 59 min ago
- Pre-St. Pat's bash erupts into chaos 53 min ago
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Students learn science through unique course
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou