Sugar Land police looking for 2 men suspected of pawning stolen TV
SUGAR LAND, TX (KTRK) -- Police in Sugar Land are looking for two men suspected of pawning stolen merchandise.
Surveillance cameras got images of the two suspects while they were inside a pawn shop on Houston's north side.
Investigators believe the men stole a television from a home in the 7500 block of Baldwin Crossing in Sugar Land on July 10. A woman told police her neighbor's alarm activated at about noon, and she saw a man wearing a blue shirt climbing over a back yard wall carrying a television. A motorist in the area also saw the man climb over the wall with the television.
The suspect was seen leaving in a black four-door car that was parked on New Territory Boulevard.
According to police, the stolen television later showed up at a pawn shop on the north side of Houston. Surveillance video at the store captured images of two men pawning the television, including a man in a blue shirt that matches the description of the suspect.
If you recognize the men, you're asked to call Sugar Land police at 281-275-2540 or Fort Bend County Crime Stoppers at 281-342-TIPS (8477).
- weather: Rain falling across our area
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom
- Search expands for missing Rice U student 35 min ago
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
- Siblings rescued 8 hours after getting lost in woods 50 min ago
- Brawl breaks out at funeral home on Houston's south side
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Motorcyclist dies in crash with wrecker
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Officers' body cameras raise privacy concerns
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Police investigating north Houston nightclub stabbing