Suspect identified in fatal southeast Houston gameroom shooting remains at large
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- We have an update on a deadly gameroom shooting in southeast Houston. Police have identified a suspect caught on surveillance camera.
Police are now searching for 20-year-old Obed Rodriguez in connection with the shooting.
Officers say Rodriguez and another man opened fire at the Monroe Game Room during a robbery Friday evening. An employee, 37-year-old Yolanda Lara, was killed in the shooting.
Rodriguez is wanted for capital murder. A second unidentified suspect also remains at large.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- IRS uses woman's tax refund to pay old debt
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Motorcycle chase ends in fiery crash with patrol vehicle 2 min ago
- College students paid to take a year off?
- HoustonRodeo 'Moves like Jagger' 24 min ago
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Philly
- Teen faces sexting charges following social media mistake
- Vandals dressed up like rock stars go on rampage
- Church offering drive-through prayers
- Dannon to reduce sugar in yogurt for kids