'Wigged-out bandit' and accomplices rob credit union
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The FBI Bank Robbery Task Force needs your help to identify four men who robbed a Houston credit union Tuesday afternoon.
At about 3:11pm, four men, at least one armed with a small handgun, entered the TDECU located at 428 W. 19th. The armed man pointed the gun at employees and demanded money. After receiving an undisclosed amount of cash, the four men were seen leaving the credit union in a gray Buick. No one was physically hurt.
The surveillance photograph shows one robber, described as a black male, approximately 6'0" with a heavy build, wearing a white t-shirt and khaki colored cargo shorts, a shoulder-length black wig and sunglasses. The other three robbers are described as black males, approximately 5'5" - 5'7", with thin to medium builds and wearing dark-colored clothes from head to toe. Three men concealed their heads and faces with clothing.
Crime Stoppers is offering up to $5,000 for information leading to the charging and arrest of these robbers, or any felony suspect. If you have information about this crime, you're asked to call the Crime Stoppers tip line at 713-222-TIPS (8477) or the Houston FBI office at 713-693-5000.
- Rockets drop heartbreaker to Blazers in Game 1
- Woman killed in auto-pedestrian accident
- Girl, 3, injured in possible road rage shooting
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Kraft recalling 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Big rig driver involved in deadly 290 wreck will be charged
- Video: Preparing for canonization of Popes John...
- One man dead after carjacking in SW Houston
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Miss America: Reconsider student's punishment
- Celebrate Easter with animals at Houston Zoo
- Local designer's cultural dolls big hit in Houston area
- Several dogs rescued, others die in NE Harris Co. fire
- Local church donates shoes to needy Haitians