'Wigged-out bandit' and accomplices rob credit union
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The FBI Bank Robbery Task Force needs your help to identify four men who robbed a Houston credit union Tuesday afternoon.
At about 3:11pm, four men, at least one armed with a small handgun, entered the TDECU located at 428 W. 19th. The armed man pointed the gun at employees and demanded money. After receiving an undisclosed amount of cash, the four men were seen leaving the credit union in a gray Buick. No one was physically hurt.
The surveillance photograph shows one robber, described as a black male, approximately 6'0" with a heavy build, wearing a white t-shirt and khaki colored cargo shorts, a shoulder-length black wig and sunglasses. The other three robbers are described as black males, approximately 5'5" - 5'7", with thin to medium builds and wearing dark-colored clothes from head to toe. Three men concealed their heads and faces with clothing.
Crime Stoppers is offering up to $5,000 for information leading to the charging and arrest of these robbers, or any felony suspect. If you have information about this crime, you're asked to call the Crime Stoppers tip line at 713-222-TIPS (8477) or the Houston FBI office at 713-693-5000.
- HPD: Homeless man kills armed burglar
- Bank-robbing dad gets 24 years in prison 18 min ago
- Couple accusing neighbor of recording their bedroom
- Dr. accused of writing 'whore' on woman's mirror
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 Thursday night
- Officials: Texas teacher shot, killed in Benghazi 52 min ago
- Burning stolen truck missing $180,000 of tools
- Fast food workers plan to again protest wages 42 min ago
- Can you say this tongue twister?
- Boy accused of setting mall fire, two others
- SWAT standoff in SW Houston ends peacefully
- Steelers' coach slapped with six-figure fine 47 min ago
- Casey Curry's midday weather forecast
21 min ago