Man at large after robbing Spring hotel at gunpoint
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man who robbed a Spring hotel at gunpoint early Saturday was at large after escaping with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Montgomery County Sheriff's Office deputies were called to the Marriott Fairfield Inn in the 24000 block of Interstate 45 around 2:20am.
According to investigators, a lone male entered the lobby and displayed a handgun as he demanded cash. He got the money and fled on foot. No one was injured during the crime.
The suspect was described only as a black male. He should be considered dangerous, officials said.
Anyone with information that could help solve this crime should call the MCSO Major Crimes Section at 936-760-5876 or 936-760-5800. Montgomery County Crime Stoppers will pay up to a $1,000 cash reward for information leading to an arrest or indictment of a felony crime. Call 800-392-STOP (7867). Anonymous tips can also be made through the Montgomery County Crime Stoppers website at www.montgomerycountycrimestoppers.org.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Tornado Watch in effect across SE Texas 8 min ago
- NASA astronauts begin urgent spacewalking repairs
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- A&E claims death threats since Robertson's suspension
- New Houston light rail line to open for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Deputies shut down game room in NE Houston
- Woman's body found in SW Houston; suspect arrested
- 4 arrested on murder charges in NJ mall carjacking
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?