Suspects sought in McDonald's robbery in The Woodlands
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Montgomery County Sheriff's Office is hoping surveillance photos and video will help them identify the suspects who robbed a McDonald's in The Woodlands on Friday night.
It happened just after 8pm at the McDonald's in the 6700 block of The Woodlands Parkway.
According to investigators, three males climbed through the drive-through window and robbed the business while displaying a handgun.
The suspects got an undisclosed amount of cash, exited the business though the drive-through window and were seen fleeing on foot in the direction of The Woodlands Parkway.
Deputies said all three suspects were black males wearing hoodies. One of them had long dreadlocks and was wearing a camouflage handkerchief, and another one was wearing large sunglasses.
One employee was reportedly hurt during the crime, but the extent of the victim's injuries was not released.
Anyone with information that could help solve this crime should call the MCSO Major Crimes Section at 936-760-5876 or 936-760-5800.
This is the second McDonald's robbery in The Woodlands this month. A restaurant in the Panther Creek Shopping Center was robbed at gunpoint by two suspects on October 3. The suspects in that crime also gained entry via a drive-through window.
- Former Port of Houston IT director accused of theft
- NASA hopes to avoid emergency spacewalk on ISS
- Woman's life spared by inches in freak accident
- Cyclists ride to honor woman killed in hit-and-run
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class
- Bride accused of pushing husband off cliff pleads guilty 53 min ago
- What was interpreter REALLY signing 50 min ago
- Shoppers getting excuses instead of packages
- 'Fake' interpreter: 'I was hallucinating' 44 min ago
- Driver charged after turning to cosmetic for revenge
- California man accused of running 'revenge porn' site
- Motorcyclist dies after colliding with car
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Witnesses pull woman from fiery wreck