Police hoping for clues to business burglar who struck in the Heights
HOUOSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police and Crime Stoppers are asking for the public's help to find a suspect responsible for a business burglary in the Heights.
It happened on October 3 at around 2:30am. Police say an unidentified man walked into a business in the 3000 block of Hicks. After forcing his way inside, police say the suspect pried open a cash register and emptied its contents.
The suspect took off in an unknown direction.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspect is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713-222-TIPS.
- HPD: Homeless man kills armed burglar 26 min ago
- Bank-robbing dad gets 24 years in prison 45 min ago
- Couple accusing neighbor of recording their bedroom
- Dr. accused of writing 'whore' on woman's mirror
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 Thursday night
- Officials: Texas teacher shot, killed in Benghazi
- Burning stolen truck missing $180,000 of tools
- Fast food workers plan to again protest wages
- Can you say this tongue twister?
- Boy accused of setting mall fire, two others
- SWAT standoff in SW Houston ends peacefully
- Steelers' coach slapped with six-figure fine
- Casey Curry's midday weather forecast
48 min ago