Surveillance photos of Houston bank robber released; suspect robbed bank inside Kroger on OST
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The FBI is releasing photographs of a man who robbed a bank inside a Kroger on Friday in southwest Houston.
It happened just after 7pm at First Convenience Bank inside the Kroger at 1990 Old Spanish Trail.
According to investigators, the man entered the bank alone and walked up to a counter. He allegedly threatened to shoot and kill the teller while demanding cash. No weapon was seen during the robbery, officials said, and no one was physically hurt.
The robber left the bank with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Authorities said the suspect was black, 23-25 years old, 6 feet 1-2 inches and 145-155 pounds with a very thin build. He had a thin mustache and wore prescription glasses, black running pants, a light blue T-shirt and a black knit hat.
If you have information about this case, please call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS or the Houston office of the FBI at 713-693-5000.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Teen, 13, charged with capital murder 39 min ago
- HISD teachers accuse principal of bullying
- Ex-cons behind the wheel in cabs
- Heavily tattooed man accused of stabbing boy
- Couple find themselves in middle of armed robbery 16 min ago
- Big facelift proposed for Bush Airport terminal
- Video: Vatican city prepares for canonization
- Video: Hero helps Skeeters open the season
- Mom reunited with child after car theft
- Stolen park statue returned to Texas City
- School: Fourth-graders caught selling pot on campus
- Family's pet donkey shot 18 times, killed
- Police: Intoxicated mom pushed baby in stroller
- Convict who escaped TX prison returns from Mexico