Surveillance photos of Houston bank robber released; suspect robbed bank inside Kroger on OST
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The FBI is releasing photographs of a man who robbed a bank inside a Kroger on Friday in southwest Houston.
It happened just after 7pm at First Convenience Bank inside the Kroger at 1990 Old Spanish Trail.
According to investigators, the man entered the bank alone and walked up to a counter. He allegedly threatened to shoot and kill the teller while demanding cash. No weapon was seen during the robbery, officials said, and no one was physically hurt.
The robber left the bank with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Authorities said the suspect was black, 23-25 years old, 6 feet 1-2 inches and 145-155 pounds with a very thin build. He had a thin mustache and wore prescription glasses, black running pants, a light blue T-shirt and a black knit hat.
If you have information about this case, please call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS or the Houston office of the FBI at 713-693-5000.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder 27 min ago
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- 'Ban Bossy' campaign to empower girls to lead 19 min ago
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Woman accused of preying on elderly man
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- Police: Drunk man demanded bed to sleep
- Woman found living with dead spouse for month
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
23 min ago
- Learning doesn't stop at Houston Rodeo
38 min ago