Texan to look for love in next installment of ABC's 'The Bachelor'
(8/08/07 - LOS ANGELES, CA) -- Brad Womack, 34, has been selected to star in the next edition of ABC's romance reality series 'The Bachelor.'
The self-made entrepreneur currently resides in Austin, Texas.
He co-owns four lucrative bars with his two brothers, Chad and Wesley, both of whom are married.
Brad decided early on to make his mark on the world. At age 19 he left Texas State University (then known as Southwest Texas State) after one year of college to work in oil fields across the country.
After working in the oil fields, he got into bartending with his twin brother Chad. After eight months, he had saved enough money to finance the purchase of his first drinking establishment with his brothers. Since then, their business has exploded and they've purchased a bar a year.
The only thing missing from Brad's life is a soul mate.
You can watch Brad look for love when 'The Bachelor' returns on Monday September 24th with a special 90 minute premiere, beginning at 7:30 p.m.
Copyright© 2007 KABC-TV. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Galveston hosting annual Chicken Shack Strut today
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line
- Behold, the pizza cake
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290