Two more celebs kicked off 'Dancing'
LOS ANGELES, CA -- "Dancing With the Stars" competitors Steve Wozniak and Holly Madison have been given the boot off the ABC show.
[PHOTOS: SEE IMAGES FROM MONDAY'S SHOW!]
Apple co-founder Wozniak and Playboy model Madison were eliminated Tuesday from the dance competition.
Wozniak had consistently earned the lowest score during the show's four weeks of competition so far. Judges gave him and professional partner Karina Smirnoff just 12 points for their Argentine tango on Monday.
Madison joined the competition last minute, replacing television show host Nancy O'Dell after she was injured during pre-show training. Madison earned 16 points Monday for her tango with partner Dmitry Chaplin, but fans failed to keep the couple afloat.
- weather: Rain falling across our area 42 min ago
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom
- Brawl breaks out at funeral home on Houston's south side
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Motorcyclist dies in crash with wrecker
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans 22 min ago
- Officers' body cameras raise privacy concerns
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Police investigating north Houston nightclub stabbing
- Raiders sign Texans' Antonio Smith
- Motorcyclist killed in head-on wreck in northwest Houston
- Search continues for clues in women's murders