Michael Jackson wins 4 at AMAs, but not top artist
LOS ANGELES, CA -- Michael Jackson made history by winning four American Music Awards on Sunday night, but he couldn't beat Taylor Swift as the year's favorite artist.
The 19-year-old took the evening's top award, giving Jackson his only loss of the night.
Jackson's trophies were accepted by his brother Jermaine, who paid tribute to his late brother by wearing glittery white glove.
michael jackson, taylor swift, american music awards, award shows, entertainment
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women 15 min ago
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 58 min ago
- Recognize either of these guys? 35 min ago
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom 32 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Family wakes up to stranger inside their SW Houston home 52 min ago
- Pap smears could be thing of the past
- Designer Western wear on a budget
- Photos: Texas A&M nursing bald eagle back to...
- Chrysler recalls 49,000 Chargers to fix headlights
- Target apologizes for girl's bathing suit Photoshop fail
- Amazon accused of cheating customers