Bulls escape on set of film starring Cruise, Diaz
MADRID, Spain -- Seven bulls being used on the set of a film starring Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz have broken free in Spain and slightly injured two people.
Cruise and Diaz were not at Sunday's rehearsal. The actors are scheduled to arrive in the city of Cadiz in southwest Spain for the filming of the "Knight & Day" movie next weekend.
Two unidentified women were slightly injured by the bulls as they broke free from the downtown location and ran through streets to a nearby beach. It was not immediately clear if the women had anything to do with the film.
Movie director Jose Luis Escolar told reporters he doesn't know how the bulls escaped.
Filming in Cadiz was to begin Monday, but local government spokesman Ignacio Romani says it has now been suspended until further notice.
cameron diaz, tom cruise, entertainment
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband wanted
- College student from Baytown fatally shot
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Shots fired during robbery on UH campus
- Rice defeats Marshall in C-USA championship
- 4.5 magnitude earthquake rattles central Oklahoma
- Member of 2005 Astros World Series team returns 2 min ago
- Dog rescued from fire in Conroe
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary
- Ice stalls sections of I-35 in North Texas
- US tourist and war vet, 85, free from NKorea
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Photos: North Texas covered in ice and snow
- Cold, damp weather to continue