Bulls escape on set of film starring Cruise, Diaz
MADRID, Spain -- Seven bulls being used on the set of a film starring Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz have broken free in Spain and slightly injured two people.
Cruise and Diaz were not at Sunday's rehearsal. The actors are scheduled to arrive in the city of Cadiz in southwest Spain for the filming of the "Knight & Day" movie next weekend.
Two unidentified women were slightly injured by the bulls as they broke free from the downtown location and ran through streets to a nearby beach. It was not immediately clear if the women had anything to do with the film.
Movie director Jose Luis Escolar told reporters he doesn't know how the bulls escaped.
Filming in Cadiz was to begin Monday, but local government spokesman Ignacio Romani says it has now been suspended until further notice.
cameron diaz, tom cruise, entertainment
- Montgomery County DWI cases under scrutiny
- Tomball man accused of setting mom's car on fire
- HPD: Dead man found at grow house
- Driver charged with murder after deadly police chase
- Sketch of rapist suspect released
- Police: Teen at center of alleged assault partially lied
- Police: W. Houston apartment fire was no accident
- Man tells deputies he shot his wife
- Whataburger ketchup hits grocery shelves
- Houston city pools open this weekend
- Deputy killed in wreck to be laid to rest Saturday
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
- raw video: Pilot captures video of volcano eruption
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos