Bulls escape on set of film starring Cruise, Diaz
MADRID, Spain -- Seven bulls being used on the set of a film starring Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz have broken free in Spain and slightly injured two people.
Cruise and Diaz were not at Sunday's rehearsal. The actors are scheduled to arrive in the city of Cadiz in southwest Spain for the filming of the "Knight & Day" movie next weekend.
Two unidentified women were slightly injured by the bulls as they broke free from the downtown location and ran through streets to a nearby beach. It was not immediately clear if the women had anything to do with the film.
Movie director Jose Luis Escolar told reporters he doesn't know how the bulls escaped.
Filming in Cadiz was to begin Monday, but local government spokesman Ignacio Romani says it has now been suspended until further notice.
cameron diaz, tom cruise, entertainment
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena 11 min ago
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 13 min ago
- Is Pearland mom the most 'unstoppable?'
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing
- Federal government could get involved in school fight
- Dying child receives experimental drug