Adam Lambert still frozen out by ABC
NEW YORK -- Two weeks after getting dumped from "Good Morning America," glam-rocker Adam Lambert is still in hot water with ABC for his racy performance a couple of days earlier on its "American Music Awards" telecast.
Now Lambert says he's been dropped from ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live" and its "New Year's Rockin' Eve."
ABC spokeswoman Patrick Preblick said the lineup for the New Year's Eve special has not been announced.
The network "decided not to move forward" with booking Lambert on Kimmel's Dec. 17 show, ABC said in a statement.
Lambert addressed the two bookings on his Twitter account on Wednesday.
But all is not lost. NBC says he'll be a guest on "The Jay Leno Show" on Dec 21. And he's interviewed by Barbara Walters on her "Most Fascinating People of 2009" special -- airing next Wednesday on ABC.
abc, jimmy kimmel live!, american music awards, entertainment
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshall: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Mark Kelly, twin brother enlisted for NASA study
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Will Justin Bieber be at Houston rodeo?