Adam Lambert still frozen out by ABC
NEW YORK -- Two weeks after getting dumped from "Good Morning America," glam-rocker Adam Lambert is still in hot water with ABC for his racy performance a couple of days earlier on its "American Music Awards" telecast.
Now Lambert says he's been dropped from ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live" and its "New Year's Rockin' Eve."
ABC spokeswoman Patrick Preblick said the lineup for the New Year's Eve special has not been announced.
The network "decided not to move forward" with booking Lambert on Kimmel's Dec. 17 show, ABC said in a statement.
Lambert addressed the two bookings on his Twitter account on Wednesday.
But all is not lost. NBC says he'll be a guest on "The Jay Leno Show" on Dec 21. And he's interviewed by Barbara Walters on her "Most Fascinating People of 2009" special -- airing next Wednesday on ABC.
abc, jimmy kimmel live!, american music awards, entertainment
- Thieves slash bank customer's tire, nab purse
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident
- Most insane job interview ever
- Firetruck plows into LA-area cafe; 15 hurt 18 min ago
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced 44 min ago
- German Shepherd called to jury duty in New Jersey 16 min ago
- Robber who was homesick for prison to be sentenced 2 min ago
- Fears rise for missing in SKorea ferry sinking 23 min ago
- All 'View' co-hosts will salute Barbara Walters 44 min ago
- Study: Diabetic heart attacks and strokes falling