Beyonce's parents file for divorce
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The parents of Houston singing sensation Beyonce Knowles have filed for divorce.Tina Knowles, who is the original costume designer for Destiny's Child, filed divorce papers in Harris County last month. She's attempting to end her 29 year marriage to Matthew Knowles, Beyonce's father and manager.
The couple married on January 5, 1979, and separated nearly on their anniversary this past year. According to court documents, the grounds for divorce is the fact that the "marriage has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities."
If there's a split, millions of dollars would be up for grabs.
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Foul weather threatens to snarl US holiday travel 53 min ago
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthough year' 54 min ago
- FBISD approves new GPA-exempt courses
- No charges for Harris Co. judge accused of falsifying records
- Elf on the Shelf stress hits some parents hard
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- Brightening the holiday for underprivileged kids
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Burglar picks wrong target: Prosecutor's house
- Girl left brain dead after tonsilectomy
- Stores open for 100 hours to attract shoppers 50 min ago