Beyonce's parents file for divorce
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The parents of Houston singing sensation Beyonce Knowles have filed for divorce.Tina Knowles, who is the original costume designer for Destiny's Child, filed divorce papers in Harris County last month. She's attempting to end her 29 year marriage to Matthew Knowles, Beyonce's father and manager.
The couple married on January 5, 1979, and separated nearly on their anniversary this past year. According to court documents, the grounds for divorce is the fact that the "marriage has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities."
If there's a split, millions of dollars would be up for grabs.
- ABC News: Oklahoma tornado death toll rises to 91 13 min ago
- Ex-teen sex slave devotes new life to helping others
- Houston Super Bowl committee making its pitch in Boston
- Detectives investigating drowning of 3-year-old boy
- Suspected chop shop raided in NW Harris County
- Court appearance for man accused in attack at nail salon
- 1 arrested, 3 others sought in Alief murders
- Photos: LEGO KidsFest in Houston
- otrc: 'Anchorman 2' teaser trailer released
- abcnews: Victoria's Secret rejects 'survivor' bra
- Video: Huge tornado caught on camera in Kansas
- Casey Curry's Tuesday weather forecast
7 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos