Former Michael Jackson MD makes Vegas court date
LAS VEGAS, NV -- The physician being investigated in pop superstar Michael Jackson's death has appeared in a Las Vegas courtroom to make a payment in a separate child support case.
A court official said Dr. Conrad Murray personally made a $1,003 payment Monday in open court for a California woman and her 11-year-old son.
Murray's lawyer is Chris Aaron. He says a Family Court judge set a July 12 hearing to ensure Murray sticks to a payment plan approved in November. That agreement kept Murray out of jail for failure to pay $15,500 previously owed.
Murray has not been charged with a crime. But Los Angeles police are probing whether he improperly administered the powerful anesthetic propofol to Jackson in the hours before the singer died June 25 in Los Angeles.
las vegas, michael jackson, entertainment
- Smash and grab burglar targets tattoo parlor 2 min ago
- Teen reunites with family after found safe
- Thieves slash bank customer's tire, nab purse
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident 46 min ago
- Couple dead in apparent murder-suicide 12 min ago
- Most insane job interview ever
- No sew: Create Easter tutus on the cheap 36 min ago
- Firetruck plows into LA-area cafe; 15 hurt
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced
- German Shepherd called to jury duty in New Jersey
- Robber who was homesick for prison to be sentenced
- Travis Herzog's Thursday weather forecast
21 min ago