Actor Gary Coleman jailed in Utah
SANTAQUIN, Utah -- Actor Gary Coleman was arrested in Utah on a warrant for failing to appear in court, police said.The 41-year-old former "Diff'rent Strokes" actor was booked into the Utah County Jail Sunday, said Santaquin police officer Shawn Carter.
He said early Monday that he didn't have details on the warrant or know if Coleman was still being held. He said more information would be released later in the day.
The Salt Lake Tribune reported that Utah County Jail records show he was arrested after police received reports of a disturbance at his Santaquin home.
The actor was arrested in Utah in 2008 after a man claimed Coleman tried to run over him in a parking lot when he tried to take a picture with the child star. The case was reportedly been settled out of court.
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane 10 min ago
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV 5 min ago
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder 22 min ago
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Houston car thieves' wish list
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- Vicious pet cat traps Oregon couple, who call 911 59 min ago
- 'Ban Bossy' campaign to empower girls to lead
- Mom accused of beating son with mop, bat