Julia Roberts: Take your tops off, ladies
BEVERLY HILLS, CA -- Julia Roberts has a suggestion for women trying to surprise their mates on Valentine's Day.Roberts suggests "make a nice dinner reservation and have a nice glass of wine and then go home and take your top off." She calls that "a recipe for success."
Roberts co-stars in the movie "Valentine's Day," which opens tomorrow.
What are her plans for the big day with her husband? She says they're "just going to be making out for the full 24 hours."
What are your best suggestions for the romantic holiday? Share them in our comments section below.
valentine's day, entertainment
- weather: Rain falling across our area
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom
- Search expands for missing Rice U student
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
- Siblings rescued 8 hours after getting lost in woods
- Brawl breaks out at funeral home on Houston's south side
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Motorcyclist dies in crash with wrecker
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Officers' body cameras raise privacy concerns
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Police investigating north Houston nightclub stabbing