Julia Roberts: Take your tops off, ladies
BEVERLY HILLS, CA -- Julia Roberts has a suggestion for women trying to surprise their mates on Valentine's Day.Roberts suggests "make a nice dinner reservation and have a nice glass of wine and then go home and take your top off." She calls that "a recipe for success."
Roberts co-stars in the movie "Valentine's Day," which opens tomorrow.
What are her plans for the big day with her husband? She says they're "just going to be making out for the full 24 hours."
What are your best suggestions for the romantic holiday? Share them in our comments section below.
valentine's day, entertainment
- OK residents come home to pick up the pieces 34 min ago
- Details to be released on plans for 2017 Super Bowl
- Alligator found between homes in Fort Bend County
- Child abducted walking home from school
- Game warden kills alligator on street in Clear Lake
- Hearing scheduled to terminate rights of Baby Chloe's parents
- New facial filler targets tiny wrinkles
- FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe 13 min ago
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- Do you know all the apps your kids are using?
- Microsoft's Xbox One to go on sale late 2013
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 5 modern day health woes, solved 12 min ago
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone
- Aerials of Moore tornado damage
33 min ago