'Octomom': Can't rule out another kid in future
NEW YORK -- Octuplets mother Nadya Suleman says she doesn't plan on having more children unless she gets married someday "far" in the future. She says if that ever happens, she would only have one child.
Widely known as "Octomom," Suleman has six older children. She appeared Wednesday on ABC's daytime talk show "The View," where she has been a frequent topic of debate.
Suleman's octuplets celebrated their first birthday in January.
All of her children were conceived by in vitro fertilization, and she has been criticized for having a huge family as a single mother on public assistance.
She says her children are her priority and she is looking into various opportunities, including writing a book, to support them.
the view, nadya suleman, entertainment
- Bodies of two women found in Galveston County 41 min ago
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged 26 min ago
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home 14 min ago
- Shots fired during SW Houston restaurant robbery
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy
- Video: Generous students get visit from big Texan
- Save during spring break with freebies
- Comic book banned because it mentions Allah
- ESPN: Johnny Football signs multi-year deal