Former astronaut gets lowest score on 'Dancing'
LOS ANGELES, CA -- "Fly Me To The Moon" has to be Buzz Aldrin's theme.
He danced the foxtrot to it on "Dancing With the Stars" last night. But the former Apollo astronaut could be in for a crash landing. Aldrin has the lowest scores from the judges, going into tonight's first elimination of the season.
Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger is flying high. She got a perfect a 10 from two of the three judges, on just the second performance of this season. Niecy Nash was so excited about her compliments from the judges' table, all she could do was scream.
dancing with the stars, entertainment
- Vandals strike vehicles in Heights neighborhood 17 min ago
- Parts of Astrodome demolished
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Police say girl finds her murdered mother 40 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today 27 min ago
- Big rig driver involved in deadly wreck due in court today 54 min ago
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- More cold air moves in; sunshine returns tomorrow 8 min ago
- Texas touts law protecting Christmas in schools 53 min ago
- Gary Kubiak thanks team, fans in full page ad
- Chestnut blows away field in shrimp cocktail eating contest 17 min ago
- Good idea or bad? Baby bouncy chair with attached iPad 17 min ago
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle