Former astronaut gets lowest score on 'Dancing'
LOS ANGELES, CA -- "Fly Me To The Moon" has to be Buzz Aldrin's theme.
He danced the foxtrot to it on "Dancing With the Stars" last night. But the former Apollo astronaut could be in for a crash landing. Aldrin has the lowest scores from the judges, going into tonight's first elimination of the season.
Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger is flying high. She got a perfect a 10 from two of the three judges, on just the second performance of this season. Niecy Nash was so excited about her compliments from the judges' table, all she could do was scream.
dancing with the stars, entertainment
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- Students learn science through unique course
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- raw video: Sarah Palin remixes 'Green Eggs and Ham'
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home