Former astronaut gets lowest score on 'Dancing'
LOS ANGELES, CA -- "Fly Me To The Moon" has to be Buzz Aldrin's theme.
He danced the foxtrot to it on "Dancing With the Stars" last night. But the former Apollo astronaut could be in for a crash landing. Aldrin has the lowest scores from the judges, going into tonight's first elimination of the season.
Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger is flying high. She got a perfect a 10 from two of the three judges, on just the second performance of this season. Niecy Nash was so excited about her compliments from the judges' table, all she could do was scream.
dancing with the stars, entertainment
- Deputy's family speaks out about his death
- 2017 Super Bowl means transformations for downtown 41 min ago
- Thieves get away with $100,000 in loot 56 min ago
- OK residents come home to pick up the pieces 40 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Meet Houston Symphony's newest music director 57 min ago
- Doctor wants tougher laws on dog maulings 12 min ago
- Game warden kills alligator on street in Clear Lake
- Texas AG sues to get Galveston Co. judge off bench 59 min ago
- Overturned big rig causing rush hour problems on 288
- Child at center of Amber Alert found safe
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations 41 min ago
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 5 modern day health woes, solved
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
26 min ago