Jon Gosselin sues Kate for custody of 8 children
READING, PA -- Jon Gosselin has sued ex-wife Kate for primary custody of their eight children.
The former reality TV star also asked the Berks County Court on Wednesday to review his child support obligation.
Gosselin's attorney, Anthony List, has previously accused Kate Gosselin of neglecting the children because she appears on ABC's "Dancing with the Stars," a charge her attorney rejected as "patently false."
In court papers, Jon Gosselin says his ex-wife "abuses" her authority when it comes to scheduling visits with the kids. He also claims an arbitrator failed to require Kate to provide documentation of the children's expenses.
The Gosselins appeared on the TLC reality show "Jon & Kate Plus 8" until their marriage fell apart last year. They divorced in December.
jon gosselin, kate gosselin, dancing with the stars, entertainment
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side 26 min ago
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident
- LA unanimously bans vaping in public places 42 min ago
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers 40 min ago
- Man dancing on power pole in lifted to... 45 min ago
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- Trooper's wife killed when his gun accidentally discharged