Kate Gosselin's brother worries about kids
HORSHAM, PA -- The brother of reality television mom Kate Gosselin says he is concerned about potential psychological damage to children on TV shows.
Kevin Kreider is testifying before lawmakers Wednesday on Pennsylvania's child labor laws as they related to TV and movie production. According to his prepared remarks, he will also discuss concerns about lack of adult supervision and financial security.
Before it was canceled last year, the TLC show "Jon & Kate Plus 8" documented the lives of Gosselin, her husband and their eight children at their Pennsylvania home. State labor officials investigated the production for possible violations of child labor laws but released no findings.
Kreider and his wife have been critical of the Gosselins, saying they are exploiting the children for money.
kate gosselin, entertainment
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa 15 min ago
- Law enforcement training program suspended 6 min ago
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class
- HISD takes steps to replace school mascots
- Woman walking dog near Montrose sexually assaulted 15 min ago
- Former Port of Houston IT director accused of theft
- Recognize the guy in this sketch?
- Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin inks extension 25 min ago
- Kim Jong Un's uncle executed as traitor
- Three Webster officers indicted for official oppression 37 min ago
- Girl, 5, surprises deaf parents at holiday... 53 min ago
- How using free Wi-Fi can really cost you 1 min ago
- Parents want justice for son's shooting death
- Accused stiletto heel killer out on bond