Kate Gosselin's brother worries about kids
HORSHAM, PA -- The brother of reality television mom Kate Gosselin says he is concerned about potential psychological damage to children on TV shows.
Kevin Kreider is testifying before lawmakers Wednesday on Pennsylvania's child labor laws as they related to TV and movie production. According to his prepared remarks, he will also discuss concerns about lack of adult supervision and financial security.
Before it was canceled last year, the TLC show "Jon & Kate Plus 8" documented the lives of Gosselin, her husband and their eight children at their Pennsylvania home. State labor officials investigated the production for possible violations of child labor laws but released no findings.
Kreider and his wife have been critical of the Gosselins, saying they are exploiting the children for money.
kate gosselin, entertainment
- Outlet mall shoppers get Sunday scare
- Teen fatally shot remembered in service in Spring
- Car leaves gaping hole in apartment complex
- Record tied at RodeoHouston school art auction
- Crimea votes to secede from Ukraine
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- Facebook campaign aims to save dog that mauled 4-year-old
- Last words from missing jet came after shutdown
- 3 pieces of evidence point to jet's takeover
- Foster tweets he's been medically cleared to play
- Wrong way driver dies after slamming into students' SUV
- Rockets fall to Heat for third straight loss
- Cavs join Gators, 'Cats, Shockers as No. 1 seeds
- HISD expanding dual language program