Jon Bon Jovi injures leg at New Jersey concert
Rutherford, NJ -- Maybe he had "Something For The Pain," but rocker Jon Bon Jovi was able to finish a concert in his home state of New Jersey despite tearing a calf muscle toward the end of the show.
Bon Jovi injured himself during the band's 2 1/2-hour concert at the New Meadowlands Stadium in East Rutherford on Friday night. He then limped back on the stage for an encore, "Livin' On A Prayer."
A spokeswoman says the band does not anticipate canceling any dates on the rest of its summer stadium tour.
YouTube video shows the 48-year-old singer limping back and forth across the stage, occasionally flexing his foot as he assures the crowd he's OK.
"I'm old, what can I tell you?" he says.
new jersey, entertainment
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena
- Dogs dies in northeast Houston house fire
- Landslide devouring Wyoming town
- TSU band heading to Canton with Michael Strahan
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry
- Looks like perfect Easter Egg hunting weather
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Special Olympian gets assist from Rice students
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive