Jon Bon Jovi injures leg at New Jersey concert
Rutherford, NJ -- Maybe he had "Something For The Pain," but rocker Jon Bon Jovi was able to finish a concert in his home state of New Jersey despite tearing a calf muscle toward the end of the show.
Bon Jovi injured himself during the band's 2 1/2-hour concert at the New Meadowlands Stadium in East Rutherford on Friday night. He then limped back on the stage for an encore, "Livin' On A Prayer."
A spokeswoman says the band does not anticipate canceling any dates on the rest of its summer stadium tour.
YouTube video shows the 48-year-old singer limping back and forth across the stage, occasionally flexing his foot as he assures the crowd he's OK.
"I'm old, what can I tell you?" he says.
new jersey, entertainment
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy 11 min ago
- Suspects posing as officers break into home
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- HPD: Baybrook Mall employee abducted, raped
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Cop throws K-9 through suspect's window after chase
- UFC heavyweight fighter dies at age 30
- Man accused of pranking notable coaches about jobs arrested
- Great deals on Wednesdays at Thrift Store Outlet 15 min ago
- Would you 'Like' a Facebook 'Sympathize' button?
- 'Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91 14 min ago
- Oklahahoma not likely to erect satanic monument
- Holiday mail: You're running out of time!
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos