Publicist: Last rites for Zsa Zsa Gabor
LOS ANGELES, CA -- A spokesman for Zsa Zsa Gabor says the actress is in serious condition at a Los Angeles hospital and has received the last rites.
John Blanchette on Sunday described Gabor's health situation following her surgery a day earlier as "very sad."
Blanchette told the Los Angeles Times the 93-year-old Gabor asked for a priest and he administered the sacrament Sunday morning.
The paper reported that Gabor was being fed through a tube, but that doctors hoped to get her to eat without it Monday.
Gabor underwent surgery for the removal of the clots from her upper body. She had broken her hip July 17, had hip replacement surgery and had just returned home from the hospital Wednesday.
los angeles, entertainment
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Houston car thieves' wish list
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- 'Ban Bossy' campaign to empower girls to lead
- Mom accused of beating son with mop, bat 34 min ago
- More Houstonians using METRO system
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Woman accused of preying on elderly man
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- Police: Miley fan sneaked into Omaha dressing room