Ex-supermodel reconciles with billionaire husband
Monday, September 20, 2010
MIDDLETOWN, CT -- Former supermodel Stephanie Seymour and her billionaire husband, Peter Brant, have decided to reconcile.
Court records show Seymour and Brant withdrew divorce complaints Monday in Connecticut Superior Court.Seymour and Brant issued a joint statement to the media saying they were reconciling and asking that their privacy be respected. The 42-year-old Seymour became famous as a model for Victoria's Secret and "Sports Illustrated." She dated rocker Axl Rose and was in a pair of Guns N' Roses music videos prior to meeting Brant. Seymour has been married to the 63-year-old Brant, a newsprint magnate, for 15 years. They have three children. The reconciliation was announced as divorce proceedings were set to get started in Middletown on Monday.
(Copyright ©2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- Man shot, killed inside restaurant in NW Harris Co.
- Houston demolishes dozens of nuisance buildings
- DEA officer involved in shooting in Galleria area
- Body of postal worker found in burned out Jeep
- Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes
- Man found unconscious in NW Houston pool
- Man armed with knife robs Rosenberg bank
- Suspect dead, victim injured during shootout
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- NASA records powerful explosion on moon
- Star Trek shuttle craft to be displayed in Houston
- Photos: Memorial Hermann Ironman triathlon
- otrc: Meet the new Star Trek villain
- abcnews: Passenger jet makes belly landing in Newark
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos