Jay Leno drops by Palin hometown to visit troops
ANCHORAGE, AK -- Late night talk show host Jay Leno dropped by Sarah Palin's hometown to help open an Air Force Reserve recruiting office.
The host of "The Tonight Show" was in Alaska to perform a show Saturday at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson in Anchorage. He also helped cut a ribbon for the opening of an Air Force Reserve recruiting office in Wasilla, the home of Palin, the former Alaska governor and GOP vice presidential nominee.KTUU-TV reports Leno shook hands with fans and inspected several vehicles driven to the event, including a small truck rebuilt to resemble a giant Radio Flyer red wagon. Leno thanked new recruits who were sworn in during the grand opening.
- Son shoots, kills man allegedly attacking dad 43 min ago
- Montgomery County DWI cases under scrutiny
- Tomball man accused of setting mom's car on fire
- HPD: Dead man found at grow house
- Video shows person of interest in Cy-Fair area arson 46 min ago
- Person found shot, killed in SW Houston parking lot 48 min ago
- Memorial Day weekend also no refusal weekend 48 min ago
- Man accused of shooting girlfriend's relatives in SE Houston 48 min ago
- Houston city pools open for the summer 41 min ago
- Deputy killed in wreck to be laid to rest Saturday
- Driver charged with murder after deadly police chase
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
- raw video: Pilot captures video of volcano eruption
- David Tillman's weather forecast
9 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos