Bristol Palin: Mom didn't force her to dance
ANCHORAGE, Alaska -- Bristol Palin says her mother didn't force her to go on Dancing with the Stars.
The 20-year-old daughter of 2008 vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin used a Facebook post to react to a blog entry by a fellow contestant, comedian Margaret Cho. Cho wrote that the former Alaska governor blamed her daughter for the 2008 loss and told her she "owed" it to her to go on Dancing with the Stars to win back America's love.
Bristol Palin -- who was an unmarried teenager when she had her son, Tripp -- says it saddens her that anyone would think her mother blamed her for anything that occurred in the election. She says her parents were her top supporters on the show.
Bristol Palin finished third in the contest.
alaska, dancing with the stars, entertainment
- Man nabbed after video shows burglar staring at baby
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston
- It's Free Stuff Friday!
- HPD aims to keep officers safe behind wheels
- Man avoids $525 fine for soda refill 4 min ago
- Two people inside parked car shot, one fatally 43 min ago
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in San Antonio 21 min ago
- Chipotle plans first price hike in 3 years
- Michaels confirms breach of as many as 2.6M cards
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain 53 min ago
- Kansas City highway shooting suspect in custody
- 12 killed, 3 missing in avalanche on Everest
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Chris Brown trial could start as soon as today