Bristol Palin: Mom didn't force her to dance
ANCHORAGE, Alaska -- Bristol Palin says her mother didn't force her to go on Dancing with the Stars.
The 20-year-old daughter of 2008 vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin used a Facebook post to react to a blog entry by a fellow contestant, comedian Margaret Cho. Cho wrote that the former Alaska governor blamed her daughter for the 2008 loss and told her she "owed" it to her to go on Dancing with the Stars to win back America's love.
Bristol Palin -- who was an unmarried teenager when she had her son, Tripp -- says it saddens her that anyone would think her mother blamed her for anything that occurred in the election. She says her parents were her top supporters on the show.
Bristol Palin finished third in the contest.
alaska, dancing with the stars, entertainment
- Helping those left homeless by fire
- Man accused of leaving co-worker naked in ditch
- Cleveland ISD: Girl resisting officer hit with Taser
- 'Hero' bus driver saves girl from dog attack
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Man's body found in middle of street in SW Houston 20 min ago
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake' 11 min ago
- Winning Mega Millions jackpot numbers drawn
- Special member of abc13 family passes away
- Mandela's body arrives for viewing in South Africa 27 min ago
- What's going to be built on Beacon Island?
- You can still save on Christmas gifts
- Farmers' market fire in China's Shenzhen kills 16 58 min ago
- Police: Ohio infant apparently killed by dogs
- David Tillman's Wednesday weather forecast
17 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos