RodeoHouston full entertainer list announced
HOUSTON -- The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo officials announced the rest of the lineup for the 2011 RODEOHOUSTON.
Tuesday, March 1 -- Clay Walker
Wednesday, March 2* -- Trace Adkins
Thursday, March 3 -- Sugarland
Friday, March 4 -- Black Heritage Day sponsored by Kroger -- Janet Jackson
Saturday, March 5 -- Billy Currington
Sunday, March 6 -- Selena Gomez
Monday, March 7 -- Tim McGraw
Tuesday, March 8 -- Keith Urban
Wednesday, March 9* -- Martina McBride
Thursday, March 10 -- Rascal Flatts
Friday, March 11 -- Lady Antebellum
Saturday, March 12 -- Gary Allan
Sunday, March 13 -- Go Tejano Day
sponsored by State Farm® -- La Arrolladora Banda El Limon, La Leyenda
Monday, March 14 ** -- Kid Rock
Tuesday, March 15 ** -- KISS
Wednesday, March 16 * ** -- Miranda Lambert
Thursday, March 17 * -- Zac Brown Band
Friday, March 18 ** -- Alan Jackson
Saturday, March 19 ** -- RODEOHOUSTON BP Super Series Championship -- Brad Paisley
Sunday, March 20 ** -- CINCH RODEOHOUSTON Super Shootout -- Jason Aldean
Individual Rodeo tickets can be purchased online at www.rodeohouston.com or www.ticketmaster.com/rodeohouston, by phone at 1.800.726.1313 or in person at all Ticketmaster locations, including Fiesta and HEB stores Ticketmaster locations in the Houston area will be distributing linestubs beginning at 9 a.m., Saturday, Jan. 15. Tickets go on sale at 10am.
Mini-Season Tickets, with nine performances in each option, start at $146. Seating is in the loge and upper levels of Reliant Stadium.
Two options are available for Mini-Season Tickets:
Black Heritage Day, Friday, March 4, and Go Tejano Day, Sunday, March 13, are available as part of Season Tickets, but are not included in the Mini-Season Ticket options.
Season and Mini-Season tickets are on sale now and can be purchased:
Season and Mini-Season tickets are NOT available at any other ticket outlet, including Ticketmaster. Visit www.rodeohouston.com for a Reliant Stadium seating chart and more information. The Season and Mini-Season Ticket costs also include admission to Reliant Center, Reliant Arena and the carnival. The 2011 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo runs Tuesday, March 1, through Sunday, March 20.
rodeo houston, houston livestock show and rodeo, entertainment
- Helping those left homeless by fire
- Man accused of leaving co-worker naked in ditch
- Cleveland ISD: Girl resisting officer hit with Taser
- 'Hero' bus driver saves girl from dog attack
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Man's body found in middle of street in SW Houston 40 min ago
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake' 4 min ago
- Winning Mega Millions jackpot numbers drawn
- Special member of abc13 family passes away
- Mandela's body arrives for viewing in South Africa 4 min ago
- What's going to be built on Beacon Island?
- You can still save on Christmas gifts
- Farmers' market fire in China's Shenzhen kills 16
- Police: Ohio infant apparently killed by dogs
- David Tillman's Wednesday weather forecast
20 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos