Macchio on top during 'Dancing' season premiere
LOS ANGELES, CA -- The 12th season of "Dancing With the Stars" is under way.The hit ABC show began its latest season Monday with performances by its new cast of 11 stars. Actor Ralph Macchio was the night's top scorer with 24 points out of 30. Kirstie Alley came in second place with 23 points.
Radio host Mike Catherwood finished last with 13 points.
Talk-show host Wendy Williams did one point better.
The other contestants are actress Chelsea Kane, singer Romeo, reality star Kendra Wilkinson, model Petra Nemcova and athletes Sugar Ray Leonard, Hines Ward and Chris Jericho.
All will dance again on March 28. One contestant will be eliminated from the show on March 29.
los angeles, dancing with the stars, entertainment
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- IRS uses woman's tax refund to pay old debt
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Philly
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Church offering drive-through prayers
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Missouri City man charged in wife's death
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Recognize either of these guys?
- Texans re-sign tight end Garrett Graham
- Rice hoops coach Ben Braun resigns