Macchio, Alley in lead on 'Dancing With The Stars'
LOS ANGELES, CA -- Just two weeks into the season, there are already some standouts on "Dancing With the Stars."
Kirstie Alley is a judges' favorite and among the best scorers. "Karate Kid" Ralph Macchio leads on the judges' scorecard, with Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward a single point behind.
But either Wendy Williams or DJ Mike Catherwood could be the first to go home tonight. While the judges say they've improved a bit, it's not enough to bring them out of the scoring cellar. Catherwood is dead last, with Williams just a point higher.
dancing with the stars, entertainment
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk 28 min ago
- Severe weather clears Houston 45 min ago
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud 9 min ago
- New Houston light rail line to open for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting 12 min ago
- Deputies shut down game room in NE Houston
- Man barricades himself in house after allegedly killing wife 21 min ago
- 4 arrested on murder charges in NJ mall carjacking
- Ice pellets and snow frustrate holiday travel rush
- 'Topless' protest falls flat on Brazil beach
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?