A second celebrity dismissed from 'Dancing'
LOS ANGELES, CA -- Wendy Williams is saying goodbye to the ballroom -- and to weekly cross-country treks to tape her talk show.The TV host was dismissed Tuesday from "Dancing With the Stars."
Williams came into the episode in last place, earning 15 points out of 30 for her foxtrot with professional partner Tony Dovolani. Judges' scores are combined with viewer votes to determine which couple is ousted each week.
Williams is the second contestant eliminated from the hit ABC show's 12th season. Radio host Mike Catherwood was dismissed last week.
Returning to dance on Monday's show will be actors Kirstie Alley, Ralph Macchio and Chelsea Kane; athletes Hines Ward, Chris Jericho and Sugar Ray Leonard; singer Romeo; reality star Kendra Wilkinson and model Petra Nemcova.
dancing with the stars, entertainment
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband wanted
- College student from Baytown fatally shot
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Winter Weather advisory for several local counties
- Parts of Astrodome to be demolished Sunday
- Icy storm sends Houston workers to help North Texas
- Rice wins C-USA title with 41-24 win over Marshall
- HFD captain receives award for courage
- Teacher says he was fired because he's gay
- Member of 2005 Astros World Series team returns
- Dog rescued from fire in Conroe
- Drivers stuck on icy I-35 as cold blast hits Texas
- US tourist and war vet, 85, free from NKorea