'Dancing' pro Karina Smirnoff poses for Playboy
CHICAGO (AP) - April 8, 2011 -- Karina Smirnoff is going to show off the few inches of skin she hasn't already shown with her skimpy outfits on "Dancing With the Stars."
Smirnoff is now engaged to Detroit Tigers pitcher Brad Penny.
Prior to that, Smirnoff was engaged to fellow "Dancing" pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy, but they called off the engagement in September 2009. The pair, who are both natives of Ukraine, were together for about a year and starred together on Broadway during the engagement. Smirnoff and Chmerkovskiy were to have tied the knot in 2010.
Before becoming involved with Chmerkovskiy, Smirnoff was romantically linked with one of her "Dancing with the Stars" partners, celebrity Mario Lopez of "Saved by the Bell" fame.
This season, the 12th edition of "Dancing with the Stars," Smirnoff is dancing with Ralph Macchio.
The Associated Press contributed to this report
dancing with the stars, entertainment
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery
- Chase suspect crashes into tree in NW Houston
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known
- Man wanted in deadly W. Harris Co. shooting turns self in 13 min ago
- Delivery man hides present in trash...on trash day
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Mystery illness kills 4 in Montgomery County
- Man victimized in 'knockout game' style attack