Another star knocked out of the 'Dancing' ballroom
LOS ANGELES, CA -- Talk about a TKO.Legendary boxer Sugar Ray Leonard was knocked out of the "Dancing With the Stars" ballroom Tuesday -- one night after earning his highest scores on the hit ABC show.
Leonard collected 21 points out of 30 for his Viennese waltz on Monday's show, but viewers failed to keep him a contender in the competition.
Judges' scores are combined with viewer votes to determine which celebrity is ousted each week.
Returning to dance again next week will be actors Kirstie Alley, Ralph Macchio and Chelsea Kane; athletes Hines Ward and Chris Jericho; model Petra Nemcova; singer Romeo; and reality star Kendra Wilkinson.
los angeles, dancing with the stars, entertainment
- weather: Rain falling across our area 24 min ago
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom
- Brawl breaks out at funeral home on Houston's south side
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Motorcyclist dies in crash with wrecker
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans 4 min ago
- Officers' body cameras raise privacy concerns
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Police investigating north Houston nightclub stabbing
- Raiders sign Texans' Antonio Smith
- Motorcyclist killed in head-on wreck in northwest Houston
- Search continues for clues in women's murders