Hines Ward is perfect at 'Dancing' semifinals
LOS ANGELES, CA -- Hines Ward was perfect during the "Dancing With the Stars" semifinals, but Chelsea Kane boosted her score with bonus points.
Kane and professional partner Mark Ballas topped the judges' leaderboard Monday with 73 points after winning the show's first "winner-take-all cha-cha." The victory added 15 points to the 58 the couple earned for their rumba and Argentine tango.
Ward and professional partner Kym Johnson earned a perfect 60 points for their spunky salsa and emotional Argentine tango, which Johnson performed despite suffering a neck injury during rehearsals on Friday.
Kirstie Alley landed in third place with 54 points out of 60, collecting 27 points each for her paso doble and Viennese waltz with professional partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
Ralph Macchio and partner Karina Smirnoff finished last with 48 points.
dancing with the stars, entertainment
- Gas station clerks shoot robbery suspect 10 min ago
- Helping military families, one child at a time 38 min ago
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
- Young artists put on unique display 7 min ago
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Man killed by authorities 'Into the wild' hunter
- Sea survivor keeps promise he made to dead friend
- Daughter asks: Who did I bury?
- Workers recover Bible from rubble of NYC buildings 28 min ago
- Police: Man lived with dead wife for days
- Girl, 5, spends day at wrong school
- Search expands for missing Rice U student
- Siblings rescued 8 hours after getting lost in woods
- David Tillman's weather forecast
28 min ago