Lohan gets court order against texter
LOS ANGELES, CA -- Lindsay Lohan has obtained a restraining order against a man she says has shown up at her house and sent her numerous bizarre text messages.
The temporary order issued Thursday bars David Cocordan from attempting to contact or meet the actress.
Lohan wrote in a sworn declaration that she is frightened of the 38-year-old man.
Text messages attached to Lohan's petition state the sender believes he and Lohan are engaged, and has left her a box of chocolates and other items.
He claimed in one message that he was in the courtroom last month when the 24-year-old actress was sentenced to 120 days in jail.
Lohan's publicist, Steve Honig, said he would not comment on Lohan's security matters.
lindsay lohan, entertainment
- Gas station clerks shoot robbery suspect
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 19 min ago
- One killed in head on collision with dump truck
- Search expands for missing Rice U student
- Siblings rescued 8 hours after getting lost in woods
- Woman steals Dorothy's ruby slippers from hotel
- Police: Rapper incited riot at SXSW 5 min ago
- Teen arrested after allegedly racing illegally
- Kevin Spacey fires back at Rob Ford 4 min ago
- Brawl breaks out at funeral home on Houston's south side
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million