Alley, Kane, Ward to compete for 'Dancing' crown
LOS ANGELES, CA -- Kirstie Alley, Chelsea Kane and Hines Ward will attempt to samba, quickstep and freestyle their way to the "Dancing With the Stars" title.The two actresses and the football star will each perform a pair of dances Monday on the season's penultimate episode of the hit ABC show.
Ward, who was named the Super Bowl's most valuable player earlier this year, says he plans to "be the halftime show" during his Jackson 5-themed freestyle dance.
Alley says she is planning "lots of aerials" during the no-holds-barred routine and "showing people that you can be perfect however you are."
Kane says she's eager to "take full advantage of the freestyle" and dance without rules.
Viewers can vote for their favorites after Monday's show. A new "Dancing" champ will be crowned Tuesday night.
dancing with the stars, entertainment
- Six UH students reportedly robbed on campus 17 min ago
- HPD: Husband dies in attempted murder-suicide 43 min ago
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today 11 min ago
- Woman who went for smoke outside found dead on porch
- Beyonce's holiday surprise
- McDonald's employee injured during attempted robbery 8 min ago
- Free Stuff Friday: Holiday happenings this weekend 1 min ago
- Woman walking dog near Montrose sexually assaulted
- Coloring book featuring Ted Cruz selling fast
- Multiple people stabbed after Denver football game
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class
- Travis Herzog's Friday weather forecast
39 min ago