Alley has lost 38 inches since 'Dancing' debut
LOS ANGELES, CA -- When Kirstie Alley performs on the "Dancing With the Stars" season finale, she'll do it in a much smaller dress than the one she wore on the season premiere.Alley says the costume she wore for her "Dancing" debut had to be taken in 38 inches for her to wear it again for performance on Tuesday's closing episode. Alley will reprise her opening-night dance, the cha-cha, in her original costume.
The 60-year-old actress has been noticeably shrinking week after week, but she was coy Monday when asked how much weight she has lost during her two and a half months on the show, saying, "I really didn't care."
A new "Dancing" champ will be named Tuesday. Alley is up against actress Chelsea Kane and football star Hines Ward.
dancing with the stars, entertainment
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged 57 min ago
- Bodies of two women found in Galveston County 4 min ago
- Two bodies found in rubble of burned down home 39 min ago
- Shots fired during SW Houston restaurant robbery
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy
- Video: Generous students get visit from big Texan 46 min ago
- Save during spring break with freebies
- Comic book banned because it mentions Allah
- ESPN: Johnny Football signs multi-year deal
- Employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Push-up jeans promise bigger booty