Alley has lost 38 inches since 'Dancing' debut
LOS ANGELES, CA -- When Kirstie Alley performs on the "Dancing With the Stars" season finale, she'll do it in a much smaller dress than the one she wore on the season premiere.Alley says the costume she wore for her "Dancing" debut had to be taken in 38 inches for her to wear it again for performance on Tuesday's closing episode. Alley will reprise her opening-night dance, the cha-cha, in her original costume.
The 60-year-old actress has been noticeably shrinking week after week, but she was coy Monday when asked how much weight she has lost during her two and a half months on the show, saying, "I really didn't care."
A new "Dancing" champ will be named Tuesday. Alley is up against actress Chelsea Kane and football star Hines Ward.
dancing with the stars, entertainment
- Galveston judge indicted on felony charges
- Constable Trevino: Good intentions gone too far?
- OK residents come home to pick up the pieces
- Consumer Reports lists best, worst airlines
- Deputy's family speaks out about his death
- 'Nashville' show putting spotlight on Music City
- 2017 Super Bowl means transformations for downtown
- Will Dome still be standing come Super Bowl time?
- Meet Houston Symphony's newest music director
- Game warden kills alligator on street in Clear Lake
- 1 child dead, 1 missing in Minn. park landslide
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 5 modern day health woes, solved
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone