Alley has lost 38 inches since 'Dancing' debut
LOS ANGELES, CA -- When Kirstie Alley performs on the "Dancing With the Stars" season finale, she'll do it in a much smaller dress than the one she wore on the season premiere.Alley says the costume she wore for her "Dancing" debut had to be taken in 38 inches for her to wear it again for performance on Tuesday's closing episode. Alley will reprise her opening-night dance, the cha-cha, in her original costume.
The 60-year-old actress has been noticeably shrinking week after week, but she was coy Monday when asked how much weight she has lost during her two and a half months on the show, saying, "I really didn't care."
A new "Dancing" champ will be named Tuesday. Alley is up against actress Chelsea Kane and football star Hines Ward.
dancing with the stars, entertainment
- College student from Baytown fatally shot
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Dad's murder trial too much for him to watch
- Shots fired during robbery on UH campus
- Texans fire special teams coach Joe Marciano
- Homeowner questions handling of Christmas package
- Methodist: Personal info of 1,300 transplant patients stolen
- Winter weather wreaks havoc across North Texas
- Officer who fired at van with kids in it fired
- Feds order changes following deadly train derailment
- Police: Galveston pair arrested with 13 pounds of marijuana
- New METRO rail line nearly ready for riders
- NKorea: Detained elderly American veteran deported
- Video: Dog shoplifts and buries treats 32 min ago
- Dog shoplifts and buries treats
32 min ago
- Driverless car mystery solved
32 min ago