'Jersey Shore' cast to return to NJ
SEASIDE HEIGHTS, NJ -- The cast of MTV's "Jersey Shore" will return to New Jersey to tape the fifth season of the reality series after the cast says ciao to Italy.
MTV's parent company, Viacom, has announced that production will begin in Seaside Heights sometime in June.
The fourth season, which was taped in Florence, Italy, is scheduled to premiere Aug. 4.
Italian police recently revoked Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi's international driver's license after the "Jersey Shore" star was in a fender-bender with a police car. Two policemen were slightly injured.
new jersey, entertainment
- HPD: 2 nursing home residents beaten to death
- Three charged over duct-taped kids at Buc-ees
- Jailer accused of sneaking smokes, snacks
- Former Houston cop facing drug charges
- Madison students on alert after reported abduction
- 5 former Buffalo Bills cheerleaders sue over pay
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- 'Felony Lane Gang' targeting women's purses
- Big reward for sex assault suspect who missed court date
- Man found shot, tied up in SE Houston
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- YouTube turns 9 today!