'Jersey Shore' cast to return to NJ
SEASIDE HEIGHTS, NJ -- The cast of MTV's "Jersey Shore" will return to New Jersey to tape the fifth season of the reality series after the cast says ciao to Italy.
MTV's parent company, Viacom, has announced that production will begin in Seaside Heights sometime in June.
The fourth season, which was taped in Florence, Italy, is scheduled to premiere Aug. 4.
Italian police recently revoked Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi's international driver's license after the "Jersey Shore" star was in a fender-bender with a police car. Two policemen were slightly injured.
new jersey, entertainment
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe 20 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Williams in talks to reprise 'Mrs. Doubtfire' role
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Teen accused of threatening attack on Splendora HS
- Police: Man ate pot candy before shooting his wife
- Chelsea Clinton announces she's pregnant
- Student caught with gun on campus
- Man shimmies through burglar bars at tattoo parlor
- Photos: Know any of Harris Co.'s featured fugitives?
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
45 min ago