Regis Philbin selling Greenwich, Conn., house
GREENWICH, CT -- Television host Regis Philbin and his wife are trying to sell one of the two homes they own in Greenwich.
The house on Meeting House Road has nearly 6,000 square feet of space, including four bedrooms and eight bathrooms. It sits on 6 acres near Mianus River State Park and also includes a pool, a tennis court and a gazebo.
It is listed for $3.8 million with Sotheby's International Realty, after being listed for $5.9 million back in 2008.
Broker Michele Klossom tells the Greenwich Time that it didn't sell the last time around because of the downturn in the housing market, and perhaps the condition of other houses on the road.
The Philbins own another home less than 2 miles away, and an apartment in Manhattan.
- Man shot, killed inside restaurant in NW Harris Co.
- Houston demolishes dozens of nuisance buildings
- DEA officer involved in shooting in Galleria area
- Body of postal worker found in burned out Jeep
- Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes
- Man found unconscious in NW Houston pool
- Man armed with knife robs Rosenberg bank
- Suspect dead, victim injured during shootout
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- NASA records powerful explosion on moon
- Star Trek shuttle craft to be displayed in Houston
- Photos: Memorial Hermann Ironman triathlon
- otrc: Meet the new Star Trek villain
- abcnews: Passenger jet makes belly landing in Newark
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos