Regis Philbin selling Greenwich, Conn., house
GREENWICH, CT -- Television host Regis Philbin and his wife are trying to sell one of the two homes they own in Greenwich.
The house on Meeting House Road has nearly 6,000 square feet of space, including four bedrooms and eight bathrooms. It sits on 6 acres near Mianus River State Park and also includes a pool, a tennis court and a gazebo.
It is listed for $3.8 million with Sotheby's International Realty, after being listed for $5.9 million back in 2008.
Broker Michele Klossom tells the Greenwich Time that it didn't sell the last time around because of the downturn in the housing market, and perhaps the condition of other houses on the road.
The Philbins own another home less than 2 miles away, and an apartment in Manhattan.
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Williams in talks to reprise 'Mrs. Doubtfire' role
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Teen accused of threatening attack on Splendora HS
- Police: Man ate pot candy before shooting his wife
- Chelsea Clinton announces she's pregnant
- Student caught with gun on campus
- Man shimmies through burglar bars at tattoo parlor
- Photos: Know any of Harris Co.'s featured fugitives?
- Dangerous sex offenders' moving into Houston area?
- Ike-damaged Galveston church gets facelift
50 min ago