Regis Philbin selling Greenwich, Conn., house
GREENWICH, CT -- Television host Regis Philbin and his wife are trying to sell one of the two homes they own in Greenwich.
The house on Meeting House Road has nearly 6,000 square feet of space, including four bedrooms and eight bathrooms. It sits on 6 acres near Mianus River State Park and also includes a pool, a tennis court and a gazebo.
It is listed for $3.8 million with Sotheby's International Realty, after being listed for $5.9 million back in 2008.
Broker Michele Klossom tells the Greenwich Time that it didn't sell the last time around because of the downturn in the housing market, and perhaps the condition of other houses on the road.
The Philbins own another home less than 2 miles away, and an apartment in Manhattan.
- Sketch released of suspect in elderly woman assault 11 min ago
- Police investigating attempted smash-and-grab 55 min ago
- Photos: 7 big brands that are stuggling
- Outlet mall shoppers get Sunday scare
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 18 kicks off tonight
- Residents jump from windows to escape apartment fire 24 min ago
- Don't click on those Malaysia Airlines Facebook posts 20 min ago
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded 44 min ago
- Keep grays at bay with root touch-up products 4 min ago
- Teen fatally shot remembered in service in Spring
- Canada-Mexico flight makes emergency Montana stop
- Fiat recalling more than 18,000 2014 Fiat 500Ls
- Cab driver accused of exposing himself to girl
- Reviving Historic Fifth Ward
48 min ago