Beyonce's father denies stealing from her
NEW YORK -- Mathew Knowles says his relationship with his superstar daughter Beyonce is still "amicable," but he's alleging people close to her have tried to destroy his reputation with allegations of theft.
Knowles -- who managed Beyonce until she dropped him this spring -- spoke to The Associated Press on Thursday about papers he filed in a Texas court recently, which accuse members of her camp of falsely claiming that he stole money from her.
Knowles says there have been "negative comments about me" and he will go to any lengths to find out who is responsible and to clear his name.
A representative for Beyonce did not respond to a request for comment.
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale