Rain blows out amps, cancels INXS show in Pa.
PLAINS, PA -- A concert by the Australian band INXS (IN'-excess) at a northeastern Pennsylvania casino had to be canceled after a rain storm shorted out the electrical system.
The Times-Tribune of Scranton reports the band was in the middle of its fourth song at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs on Sunday night when heavy rain covered the stage and blew out the amplifiers.
The band, popular in the 1980s and 1990s with hits like "Devil Inside", "What You Need", and "Need You Tonight", signed autographs and chatted with fans after the show was canceled.
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home 24 min ago
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery
- Chase suspect crashes into tree in NW Houston
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known
- Man wanted in deadly W. Harris Co. shooting turns self in 27 min ago
- Delivery man hides present in trash...on trash day
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Mystery illness kills 4 in Montgomery County 49 min ago
- Man victimized in 'knockout game' style attack