Rain blows out amps, cancels INXS show in Pa.
PLAINS, PA -- A concert by the Australian band INXS (IN'-excess) at a northeastern Pennsylvania casino had to be canceled after a rain storm shorted out the electrical system.
The Times-Tribune of Scranton reports the band was in the middle of its fourth song at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs on Sunday night when heavy rain covered the stage and blew out the amplifiers.
The band, popular in the 1980s and 1990s with hits like "Devil Inside", "What You Need", and "Need You Tonight", signed autographs and chatted with fans after the show was canceled.
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston 36 min ago
- Man nabbed after video shows burglar staring at baby
- It's Free Stuff Friday!
- HPD aims to keep officers safe behind wheels
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico
- Man avoids $525 fine for soda refill
- Two people inside parked car shot, one fatally
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in San Antonio
- Chipotle plans first price hike in 3 years
- Use natural dyes to decorate Easter eggs
- Michaels confirms breach of as many as 2.6M cards
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain
- Kansas City highway shooting suspect in custody