Salon famous for Palin's up-do gets reality show
ANCHORAGE, Alaska -- The salon famous for Sarah Palin's hair-do gets its own shot at the spotlight.
"Big Hair Alaska" debuts Tuesday evening on the cable channel TLC. It's a two-episode reality series featuring the Beehive Beauty Shop in Wasilla. The shop is owned by Jessica Steele, Palin's longtime hairdresser. TLC also aired "Sarah Palin's Alaska," an eight-part docu-series on the former Alaska governor, 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee and possible presidential candidate.
alaska, sarah palin, entertainment
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston 54 min ago
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico 34 min ago
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston
- Man allegedly seen on video during burglary charged
- It's Free Stuff Friday!
- Man avoids $525 fine for soda refill
- Two people inside parked car shot, one fatally
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in San Antonio
- Woman forgives son's killer at the gallows 35 min ago
- Chipotle plans first price hike in 3 years
- Use natural dyes to decorate Easter eggs
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain
- Michaels confirms breach of as many as 2.6M cards
- Kansas City highway shooting suspect in custody