Salon famous for Palin's up-do gets reality show
ANCHORAGE, Alaska -- The salon famous for Sarah Palin's hair-do gets its own shot at the spotlight.
"Big Hair Alaska" debuts Tuesday evening on the cable channel TLC. It's a two-episode reality series featuring the Beehive Beauty Shop in Wasilla. The shop is owned by Jessica Steele, Palin's longtime hairdresser. TLC also aired "Sarah Palin's Alaska," an eight-part docu-series on the former Alaska governor, 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee and possible presidential candidate.
alaska, sarah palin, entertainment
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class
- HISD takes steps to replace school mascots
- Woman walking dog near Montrose sexually assaulted
- Former Port of Houston IT director accused of theft
- Recognize the guy in this sketch?
- Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin inks extension
- Kim Jong Un's uncle executed as traitor
- Three Webster officers indicted for official oppression
- Girl, 5, surprises deaf parents at holiday...
- How using free Wi-Fi can really cost you
- Parents want justice for son's shooting death
- Accused stiletto heel killer out on bond