'Octomom' Suleman selling California home
LA HABRA, CA -- The Southern California home where "Octomom" Nadya Suleman has lived for more than two years is for sale.
A real estate website says the 2,583-square-foot home on Madonna Lane is listed at $525,000.
The Orange County Register reported the listing Monday.
Suleman's father Ed Doud purchased the home in 2009 for $565,000. Suleman owes a $450,000 balloon payment to Amer Haddadin, the note holder on the home. He had threatened Suleman with eviction several times over the past several months if she didn't pay the money.
Haddadin told the Register he has been trying to convince Suleman to sell the house all summer and had no idea that a sign had been put up in the front yard.
Agent Rebecca Mercado says the home was listed on Friday.
- Traffic headache remains near La Porte
- Plans for Astrodome's fate to be discussed
- Chrysler agrees to recall 2.7M older model Jeeps
- Officials: Homeowner fatally shoots intruder
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Authorities raid alleged stash house in SE Houston
- 8 hurt, some seriously, when car jumps curb in NYC 34 min ago
- Social services worker stole from clients in SE Texas 12 min ago
- Texas Equusearch hit by criminals
- Mentally disabled mother, child held captive in Ohio 39 min ago
- Residents fire through door, killing woman
- otrc: John Mayer debuts new song 2 min ago
- abcnews: 6 ways to save money this month
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue