Tension boils over in the ballroom on 'Dancing'
LOS ANGELES, CA -- Tension took over the ballroom on "Dancing With the Stars" as a professional dancer traded barbs with one of the show's judges.
Maksim Chmerkovskiy and judge Len Goodman butted heads Monday while Goodman was judging the pro dancer's routine with soccer star Hope Solo. Goodman said Solo's rumba was her "worst dance of the whole season," and Chmerkovskiy responded by suggesting the judge get out of the dance business. [Read more about the confrontation on OnTheRedCarpet.com]
Solo earned 20 points out of 30 for the routine, finishing one point ahead of last-place dancer Chaz Bono.
TV personality Ricki Lake and actor and Army veteran J.R. Martinez tied for first place with 29 points.
Nancy Grace earned 24 points; David Arquette got 23 and Rob Kardashian collected 22 points.
One contestant will be sent packing Tuesday.
dancing with the stars, entertainment
- Body pulled from rubble of burned down home
- Shots fired during SW Houston restaurant robbery
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Officer fatally shoots burglary suspect
- Photos: Home used in 'The Kardashians' for sale
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy 9 min ago
- Save during spring break with freebies
- Comic book banned because it mentions Allah 10 min ago
- Blind man survives fall onto subway tracks
- Fortune cookie lottery numbers scores NY woman a fortune 9 min ago
- Men sold Oreo trade secret to China 28 min ago
- Thousands of trees will be planted in Memorial Park today 10 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos