Lake leads, Grace finishes last on 'Dancing'
LOS ANGELES, CA -- Ricki Lake again claimed the top spot on "Dancing With the Stars," her fifth first-place finish so far this season.
Nancy Grace landed in last place on Monday's Halloween-themed episode.
Another celebrity will be dismissed during Tuesday's installment of the hit ABC show.
Each contestant performed two dances Monday: One with their professional partners, and a team dance with two other couples.
Lake earned 53 points out of 60 for her two dances. Rob Kardashian finished second with 51 points, followed by soccer star Hope Solo with 50. Actor and Iraq veteran J.R. Martinez collected 48 points, one more than David Arquette. Grace finished with 44.
Judges' scores are combined with viewer votes to determine which celebrity contestant is ousted each week.
- Local post offices open today for holiday rush
- Parts of Astrodome to be demolished
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged 40 min ago
- No more ice, but cold weather continues
- Houstonians to pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- Suspect in 3 deaths lets baby go, kills self
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- North Texans dealing with ice storm aftermath
- Teacher says he was fired because he's gay
- HFD captain receives award for courage
- Member of 2005 Astros World Series team returns
- Photos: North Texas covered in ice and snow